Non-Functionalized Colloidal Polystyrene Microspheres
CV< 5% for microspheres 2 μm ~ 100 μm
Roundness > 0.950
Cross-linked by default with non-cross-linking option available upon request
Carboxyl-terminated or non-functionalized
Other functional groups available upon request
Provided in Milli-Q water with a trace amount of surfactant (<0.1%) that can be easily washed away
Concentration available to choose from: 10 - 300 mg/ml (i.e. 1 - 30 % w/v)
Can be easily surface-functionalized via chemical bond formation
Can be adapted to other common biological buffers like phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) or organic solvents like ethanol via repeated centrifugation and resuspension
These polystyrene microparticles might precipitate at the bottom of the containing vial over time, and this is not a sign of aggregation. Large particles precipitate faster than small particles. These particles can be easily resuspended using sonication (ultrasonic bath or ultrasonic homogenizer) or vortexing
Scanning Electron Micrographs
Zeta Potential Measurement Results
Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) Results
Our Analytical-Grade Polystyrene Microspheres in Stock:
2 μm, Non-Functionalized
2 μm, Carboxylated
5 μm, Non-Functionalized
5 μm, Carboxylated
7 μm, Non-Functionalized
7 μm, Carboxylated
10 μm, Non-Functionalized
10 μm,, Carboxylated
20 μm, Non-Functionalized
20 μm, Carboxylated
30 μm, Non-Functionalized
50 μm, Non-Functionalized
100 μm, Non-Functionalized
10 ml at 10 mg/ml
20 ml at 10 mg/ml
For Carboxylated Polystyrene Nano-/Microspheres:
For Non-Functionalized Polystyrene Nano-/Microspheres:
Daily Exchange Rates
(updated every 12 hr)
1. SDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and COA (Certificate of Analysis) are included for every purchase.
2. The prices listed above are in Canadian Dollars (CND$), and please refer to the blow exchange box for the most current daily exchange rates.
3. We accept both online purchases at our online store or Amazon stores and invoiced orders (Net 30 Terms). In-stock items will be dispatched within 1-3 business days. The lead time for customized orders is typically within 10 business days and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
4. Shipping Locations for our clients are listed below.
Orders destined for the United States will be shipped from one of the two US offices below.
Unit 390, 701 Harrison Ave, Blaine, WA 98230 US
Unit 4, 2045 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304 US
Orders destined for the UK will be shipped from our UK office.
Office 24743, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FH, UK
Orders destined for Europe will be shipped from our EU office.
Allée Primavera 78, Annecy, Pringy, 74370, France
Orders destined for Canada and other International destinations will be shipped from our Canadian headquarters.
135 - 3800 Wesbrook Mall, University of British Columbia Campus, Vancouver, BC, V6S2L9, Canada
No duties or any additional taxes for the orders delivered to Canadian, US, UK, and EU addresses, regardless of the sales channel. For other International shipping addresses, recipients are responsible for local duties and taxes.
5. Free exchanges or full refunds will be offered within 30 days after the order fulfillment without any questions asked if the ordered items fail to meet customer expectations.